Comment on page
Everything that has been changed! It's all here for you to know!
Dates are in American format! [MM-DD-YYYY]
1. All commands are now Global. Commands that are not developed for DM use, will not let you.
- Due to commands now global, there's no need for this anymore.
- Set ban logs for the server. This accounts for bans from another bot, manual bans and bans using @Security#9200's /ban command. Will return some public information about the user upon ban & unban, no matter the method of ban.
- When attempting to delete 0, it actually would delete 10. This has been fixed.
amountoption is now mandatory!
- Optional: Now you can purge messages in other channels. Defaults to the current channel if not used
- Now responds privately as an ephemeral message
7. Added a Policy Data Manager for removing your user data from the bot!
1. Added (Server) command
2. Fixed a bug with
updatecommands will no longer register to the server when registering all commands.
1. Fixed multiple bugs found in the blacklist system.
2. Added a
- This is only meant for the bot dev in severe cases. May be used to blacklist the entire server from using the bot (not the members inside). (eg. large amount of members abusing the bot)
3. Disabled the
Serverbuttons by default.
- Only the bot developer will have access to press the button upon running the command. For anyone else, they will be grayed-out and unable to press.
- 1.Completely redesigned the help menu! • Added a new button and updated a ton! The button layout is not too much different aside from having removed the words and replaced with emojis. Don't worry though, on that new button as stated above, it gives you information on how to navigate the buttons and what the emojis mean. This new layout will be the backbone of how we organize the commands and information on the help menu. As the command count grows, we will begin to add pages in form of
⏩. Currently, Security does not have enough commands to warrant such a theme,.. yet.
- 2.Removed the
Submit bugbutton from the /help menu in favor of the new global,
/bugcommand. • Was causing some clutter on the help menu and this change opens up something new for the future!
- 3.Removed the
Policybutton on the global slash command
/boteither in a server or the bots DMs. Policy can also be viewed with the Global slash command
/policyin the same manner.
- 4.Changed Security's profile picture after 3 years of service!
- 5.Global embed color has been changed to match Security's avatar!
- 1.Added (Server) command
/edit-announce• Edits an existing announcement message that was previously delivered by @Security from the
/announcecommand. Helpful for, if you mess up your announcement and didn't realize until it was too late.
- 1.Fixed a bug where the buttons on the
/helppage would respond to anyone. • Now buttons only respond to command owner! Admins always override delete buttons.
- 2.Fixed major bug where
/purgecommand would not execute at all.
- 3.Other various bug fixes and cosmetic polishing.
- 1.Added pages to the Server commands button.
- Pages are separated by category of who can execute the commands. The current categories/buttons include
- Community: These commands can be executed by anyone in the server (if enabled by staff).
- Staff: These commands can only be executed by staff members with required respective permissions.
- Back: Returns you back to the main help menu.
- 1.Added (Server)
/kickcommand • Kicks a user from the server with optional reason. The kick action is logged in the Audit Log. Even if there's no reason. The reason states who kicked the user, if there's no reason supplied.
- 2.Added (Server)
/announcecommand • Used my Server Moderators and up, this is used for sending a message to another channel in the server. Simple announcement command.
- 3.Added (Server)
/bancommand • Bans a user from the server. The user does not need to be in the server to ban them however, you will need to specify the user ID with the
idoption instead of the "drop-down menu"
useroption, which is designed for members in the server. • The ban action is logged in the Audit Log. Even if there's no reason. The reason states who banned the user, if there's no reason supplied.
- 4.Added (Server)
/unbancommand • Unbans a user from the server. Must include a User ID of a banned user. Names/mentions/tags etc will not work since the user is outside the server!
- 1.Added (Server) command
/response• Alters how the bot will respond to its commands in the server. Bot can respond publicly by replying to you, or it can respond privately like wumpus! • By default, the bots responses are public but can be changed by a server administrator!
- 1.Changed all commands to slash and all responses are ephemeral to greatly reduce clutter!
- 2.Added 4 Global slash commands! • Global commands cannot be toggled and are always visible in the slash list!
- 3.Added (Global) command
/toggle• Register and Unregister commands to/from the server! Easy way of sorting any commands you may or may not want to be used in your server!
- 4.Added (Global) command
- 5.Added (Global) command
- 6.Added (Global) command
- 7.Added 7 Server slash commands! • These commands can only be toggled by Server Administrators! Use
/toggleto toggle them all or any individually. /blacklist /purge /serverinfo /set /suggest /verify /whois
- 1.Added command
-set• Sets a new value for a bot setting.
- 2.Added subcommand
-set• Change the bots prefix for the server up to 3 characters long.
- 3.Added subcommand
-set• Sets a channel for suggestions to go.
- 4.Added command
suggest• Sends a suggestion to the pre-defined suggestions channel.
- 5.Added command
blacklist• Opens the blacklist panel with buttons. Click the server button to open a Modal form defining a user to blacklist in that server and a mandatory reason. The Global button can only be used by the developer to blacklist a user in every server.
- 6.Added command
purge• Clears up to 100 messages from the current channel. define a user to remove only that users messages.
- 7.Added command
-bot• Includes buttons, top.gg links and more!
- 8.Added command
-whois• Includes buttons for general user stats, permissions and to delete!
- 1.Added command
- 2.Added button on the help menu for submitting bugs.
- 3.Added command
-verify• Sets up server verification system